Thursday, May 27, 2010


I know that one-day, this song is going to be ours.

We’re just shy of 2 months together now. We’re getting to see glimpses of one another’s real sides. You know… The sides we indirectly hide at the start of any relationship. And so far, I’m not too disappointed and I don’t think he is either. In fact, I’d like to think we’re falling in love with one another’s faults as true as we possibly can.

And… the disruptions are starting to work themselves out and I’m finding some normality is coming back. For example, I’ll be going to the gym tonight. And I’ll go tomorrow if I can make it work… I’ve missed so many days since I met him… It’s disgusting. And no matter what he says, our ‘working out’ together isn’t nearly the same. I’m starting to feel fat, which is insane considering my weight.

He’s found work on the island and starts Monday. He could have started today, but he needs to get a few things sorted before he makes that move. And there’s still the whole him getting to know my dad issue… My dad arrives on the 1st, I’m to leave on the 2nd or 3rd. I have no idea how we’re going to pull this off in such short time, but I know we will. Lars is a good man. My father will trust in that because he trusts me and soon enough, he will see for himself.

0 words of wisdom:

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time