Saturday, May 22, 2010
Photobucket


I'm a big fan of food. I know I’ve found a good man while I’m here working and he’s in the kitchen not only making me breakfast, but making sure it looks good because I believe when you eat your eyes should eat as well. Here are a few of the homemade meals we’ve recently shared:



Butterscotch, Blueberry Pancakes, with Fresh Cream and Strawberries
Photobucket

~*~

The Best Selection of Fruit Ever, with Chocolate and Whipped Cream
Photobucket

~*~

Chilli with Rice Chips and Fresh Veggie Dip (to go with the veggies next of course)
Photobucket

~*~

Veggies with Avacodo (because who doesn’t love avocado?)
Photobucket

~*~

Blueberry Crepes with Honey and Peanut Butter
Photobucket


As if this all didn’t make you hungry!


Looking good and things that look good are important to me. I believe it affects the way you feel and act. Like food tastes better when it looks better, you feel better dressed in something new over something old (unless of course it’s the old favourite sweater with holes in it!). Perhaps it’s just one more reason we get along so well… This boy and I… we look good together.

I’d leave photographic evidence of that here… but I’m afraid I’ve an audience member I’d rather not see such things.

0 words of wisdom:

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time