Thursday, May 20, 2010
My neck hurts so I’m cranky. Instead of doing anything that matters Lars and I are spending the day cuddling in bed because we matter to each other. He took two minutes to take the photos off his phone (it’s about fucking time!). Here are some of my favourites:

I know it`s dark, but there`s something about the sun creating a halo I adore…

May 2010

~*~

This is the restaurant I talk about here.

May 2010

~*~

One of the best weekend’s ever:

May 2010

~*~

Kay, so I might just be a little retarded. So what if I found riding the bus exciting. It’s something I hadn’t done in years!! Check out the wierdo’s checking us out in the background.

May 2010

~*~

Toes. Best photo EVER:

Photobucket
(Even Lars likes my toes!)

~*~

Scratch that… THIS is the best photo ever:

May 2010
(I <3 him)

~*~

Only a REAL man would ride the carousel with me:

May 2010

~*~

What more could I ask for?

May 2010


I think I’m going to eat fruit and take my baby back to bed now.

0 words of wisdom:

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time