Friday, May 28, 2010
I’ve missed you.



I’m so very glad you’re coming home today.


I’m a little relieved after spending a few hours in the gym last night, and able to head back again this afternoon for a few more hours… I was able to express to him my preference to go to the gym alone and he was alright with it. I would expect no less of him, really.

It’s funny how we build these emotional walls based on preconceived notions of what we expect another’s reactions to be. I bet you if we broke down those walls every now and then and went against our ‘better judgement’ we’d find ourselves surprised – pleasantly surprised even.

Anyway, I’m starting to think about a second tattoo. I’m thinking he and I should get something larger perhaps that speaks a little louder. I’m not too certain, but I’m sketching out designs now for it. We’ll see what we come up with.

So far, here's what I have in mind (for the right shoulder blade):

Photobucket


Busy, busy day ahead of me. I need to stop writing and get out of here.


It feels as though everything is falling into place just perfectly. And with you coming home tonight, I’ve no reason to complain about anything at all.

2 words of wisdom:

Plasmite said...

:) Heh heh, you got an eye for post modern body art eh?

Tainted Female said...

Starting to it seems!

You're back!~ How was work?

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time