Tuesday, May 18, 2010






MetalPSI,

I’ve recently come to the conclusion that there is too much good in life to ignore. I’ve found myself surrounded by good-hearted people with good-hearted wills, and I feel the difference from within my core. I believe these changes are a gift from my mom, or perhaps even from a higher power to help fill the void of losing her. I think I’m on the verge of contentment, if I’m not there already. But then, how can we ever really know for certain? (Only you would understand that doubt).

I spent some time in your world today. You should write more, really. Thank you for your thoughts, for your sympathy and all the credit you’ve given me over the past year or so. Thank you most of all for your persistence.

It’s good to see how much you’ve grown. I loved to read of your smile most of all… though I am not certain it’s yet complete and I read a few things that worried me. I hope you’re alright.

I was determined to never talk to you again. And if history should repeat itself, I wouldn’t. But I’ve come to realize I don’t have to be the person I was yesterday, today. And I don’t have to make the same decisions over and over. It looks to me like you’ve been learning similar lessons. You were a very good friend once and it was because of that you were able to hurt me. I forgive you that pain. And though I know you forgive me without my request, do know that I'm sorry for my reaction.

“Life leaves you tainted. So apt and true the saying.”

As far as I'm concerned... there's nothing wrong with that.

<3 Tainted Female

P.S. Send an email my way with your numbers on it. I'd love to catch up.


2 words of wisdom:

Plasmite said...

That was very sweet. Thank you :)

Tainted Female said...

<3

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time