Monday, June 7, 2010
Way too much drinking takes place in Squamish. We got back last night. I’ve been to bed, then up and out and back to bed and I still feel exhausted. There is so very much still left to do around here… And I’ll go pick up Lars this afternoon as well, so there’s little time to do it. Guess he’ll have to help. Finally cleaned out the car, it was a fucking mess, especially after this trip. He picked up some of his things from his ex’s place, including a box full of tools, chains and stuff; she’d left out in the rain and thus was falling apart. Despite his best efforts, the rust from the chains made its way to the interior of my car. That was about at much dirt and grime as I could take.

I suppose I’m way ahead of myself though… For a quick trip, this one was packed.

There was family.

Both mine:

Photobucket
~*~
Photobucket
~*~

And his’:

Photobucket



~*~

There was animal love:

Photobucket
~*~
Photobucket
And even though this bunny peed on me, I love him so!

~*~

There was partying (probably more than there should have been):

Photobucket

(And though I don’t have photos to prove it, there was reggae and even a bon fire in the as well! I was told there are bra photos as well, though I only vaguely remember them being taken of myself and a few girlfriends… I won’t believe it until I see them myself!)

~*~

And of course there was training and time in the office:

Photobucket

Perhaps most importantly of all, there was laughter. Lots of laughter!



All in all, it was a really, REALLY full few days! I missed out on seeing a few people I’d intended to, but since I’m headed back in a few weeks, I’m sure we’ll be able to catch up then.

Lars came out on Saturday, to drive back with me on Sunday. I love the fact that no matter where we are, we can find a way to be together. We had the opportunity to have a hang over breakfast in Squish with my sister, then a great King Crab lunch with his family in Burnaby, and we were back home in our own bed on the island for midnight. Despite being exhausted, it was one of the best days I’ve had in a while.

And about now, I need to go pick him up from work…

0 words of wisdom:

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time