Friday, July 2, 2010
I’m so glad I’m not a knuckle-dragging ass-wipe, but rather have a few brains.

‘NUNYA’ is Internet slang for ‘None of ya damn business’. And no, I didn’t mean ‘your’, but ‘ya’ – as those who use it tend to accept such slang as proper English. A little closer to home, Nunya can also be known as a US Military goon that’s attempted so very hard to threaten (ok, ok… make promises of bodily harm), us in the comments of earlier posts and private emails. I think my favourite sentence was, “Watch Your Back, You'll Know Not When We Come.” Having each word capitalized, and using language like ‘know not’ adds to my terror. Gotta love online warriors – like really bad horror movies, they’re full of entertainment.

I often wonder if people like this understand how transparent the internet is. Even more so, how revealing it could be. For example, Nunya could otherwise be known as Jason Conley, resident of Lancaster or maybe Bedford, NH, USA, possibly near Campbell Rd or Rolling Woods Drive, whose only higher education was acquired in the Military, as public school was for fools while he was growing up as a civilian... But hell, she could also be known as Big Bertha resident of Sesame Street, Cartoon Network, with a Cereal-Box Diploma in Sandbox Politics for all I’d know…

But blah… whatever…

We didn’t make it to the fireworks, or the live band last night. Instead, we went to The Keg for Lobster & Steak, and Billy Miner Pie. Seriously, if you don’t know what Billy Miner Pie is (as I didn’t before last night), you don’t know what heaven on earth tastes like!

~*~
Photobucket
~*~
Photobucket
~*~
Photobucket
~*~
Does the fact that I keep peering into the black backgrounds of these pictures for a commando US military guy aiming his gun at us make you smile as wide as it does me?
~*~
I’m such a bitch.
~*~
Photobucket
~*~
Photobucket
~*~
Photobucket
~*~

By the time we left, around 7:30pm, we were so full, the idea of wandering through the crowds downtown was way less appealing than cuddling up in bed in front of a good movie. So instead, we made a quick stop to buy a few DVD’s and made our way home.

Lars & I got naughty for a bit – for the first time in a year or so, my system got a little THC hit. A little brain vacation never did any harm. We giggled as we watched Alice in Wonderland in complete stupidity, then, totally satisfied, passed out in one another’s arms. It was a great way to spend Canada Day in BC…

~*~
Compliments of Lars to that special dumb bitch from his past...

0 words of wisdom:

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time