Friday, December 9, 2011
People like you are able to tell me things about me that I don’t know, thanks to this crappy memory of mine. In fact, most of my childhood friends are. The ones who I still communicate with casually on facebook or elsewhere all seem to remember things we did together that I don’t recall in the faintest. I wish so many of us didn’t live so far apart these days… I’d love to catch up, be reminded of the things we got into. Perhaps it’d help explain why few of people I view as friends from way back then, seem so contently distant today? Or… maybe that’s just what grown ups do; get busy with life.

3 words of wisdom:

Confessions of a Wanna Be Yogini. said...

I think the friends that you can disconnect, and reconnect like no time was ever missing, are the best friends you can have. I have a couple of those, and I love them to bits!!!

By the way, thank you for the gorgeous card <3 it's the first one i've had this year!!

Leah said...

I'm the same chrystal, I've lost so many of my childhood memories. My mom thinks the reason is; that i always moved so fast, from one thing to another, didn't have a lot of sit down, process time, time to let all the new info sit/enter with old memories, before I piled more on ( I call that my ADHD! lol) that's my reason...

Tainted Female said...

More than welcome for the card Pretty!!! I'm glad it reached you!

Leah, it doesn't surprise me that you're somewhat the same. You and I have a few things in common I'm sure!!!

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time