Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I think I’m getting depressed again. All I want to do is eat. When I’m not hungry, I want to eat. When I am hungry, my eyes are bigger than my stomach and I’m eating until I’m full... and then some. I am literally just stuffing my face, on anything and everything all the time; except mornings. I’ve never eaten much when I wake.

I think I’m getting depressed and I think food is an attempt to fill some other emptiness I must be suffering but can’t really figure out what or where it is. The only true bad in my life is being so far from my son, and well... mom’s situation. And I try really hard not to dwell on either. I know my son is doing well and we’ll be together as soon as possible. And I know my mom is about as good as she will ever be.

I think I’m getting depressed but everything else is great. My job is fantastic; I’m well compensated for my time, well respected, and comfortable with the daily challenges. I’m starting my own company, officially getting the government licenses in order, the tax accounts, etc. I’ll introduce that in a later post, because it’s an online company, and it’s not quite ready. I’m surrounded by people who love me, people who make me laugh, people whose company I sincerely enjoy.

I think I’m getting depressed and since I’m not really sure why, and since I’m not hurting myself in any real apparent way, as I have done in the past... I’m not sure how to drag myself out of it.

2 words of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

poor ya, that's what you get for such being an arse. your negativity rubs on everyone and no wonder, you should stick your ass on that dark, gloomy, stained, filthy and tainted black hole which you can call your dark universe.
The nasty things you did to me has gotten karma on your side. But I changed my attitude. I still wish you good because poor people like you deserve goodness.

Tainted Female said...

Blow me bitch. Whoever you are and whatever I did to you was obviously deserved, if for nothing else but your weak-assed character coming in here anonymously and leaving such a tainted judgmental comment as if you or anyone else is somehow superior to me. ESPECIALLY while I'm dealing with mourning my dead mother! And you want me to feel morally corrupt?

Get fucked.

Disclaimer

This is my personal weblog. The thoughts and opinions represented here are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect those of my employers, associates or peers.

I am forever changing and always staying this same; a true living contradiction and as such, my thoughts and opinions change frequently. I may or may not still hold the same opinions noted in out-of-date posts.

By reading my blog, you agree to accept these realities as absolute truth.

Me

My photo
No matter where I am, I'm lost and learning to like it. I'm a living contradiction, and the best lies I tell are the ones I tell myself.
Powered by Blogger.

Dubai Time

Victoria Time